Friday 2 May 2014

May Font Challenge



The Long Weekends of Summer are starting!!  

As most of you know, I sponsor the Font Challenge at Ivy Scraps.  Each month I choose 3 FREE fonts to feature, and give you a link to  download them.  My challenge to you is to use one or more of the fonts on a page, and post it at Ivy Scraps.  I make a set of wordart featuring the fonts, which you may use on your page, or use the fonts for your own words.  The wordart is free: just stop by the forum to pick it up (you do have to be registered, but that is free, too).



In May, I am asking you to use this month’s featured fonts to show us some of your weekend fun.  Whether it is a backyard barbecue, a camping trip, or a weekend in the city, show us how you celebrate.  


For everyone who completes the challenge during May, there is an additional prize, which I will send out by PM at Ivy.



I hope you enjoy the font challenge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment